This off-the-shelf Red Panang Curry sauce weighs a little more than most backpacking meals, but it is worth it. Combined with boil in the bag rice it makes a perfect meal.
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Tuna in Red Panang Curry Sauce
- 1 bag of “boil in the bag” rice
- Remove curry foil pouch from box.
- Take 1 pouch of boil in rice (usually comes in 2 pack).
- Boil a medium size pot of water.
- Place curry pouch and rice bag in water.
- Wait 5-6 minutes.
- Serve and eat.
- You can stretch this with additional vegetables.