Although not the prettiest thing you will ever make, this stir fly version of muffins give you all the yummy flavors, without the hassle of the backpacking oven.
- 1 packet Just Add Water Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 T full fat powdered milk
- 2 T cooking oil
- Repackage ingredients in ziplock bags.
- In a bowl, combine Chocolate Muffin Mix, powder milk and Water. Stir until no lumps are found.
- Oil a small fry pan and bring to medium heat (a drop of water should sizzle and dance in the pan)
- Pour mixture into hot pan and cook stirring, as you would for scrambled eggs.
- Serve warm.
- For extra delight serve with hot chocolate.
- Special thanks to Steve of Fitpacking.