The great thing about breakfast burrito wraps is that you can pretty much include anything you want. The basic ingredients usually involve a flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, cheese, potatoes, spices and meat.
- 1 package of 10 inch flour tortillas
- 1 – 24 ounce package of frozen country potatoes, dehydrated
- 2-3 cups water for potato rehydration
- 1 – 7.5 ounce package backpackers pantry instant eggs (equivalent to 12 eggs)
- 1 1/4 cups water for egg mix
- 6 single packets string cheese
- 1 package precooked bacon (15 slices)
- Dehydrate 1 -24 ounce package of country potatoes.
- Package in freezer zip lock bags.
- Rehydrate country potatoes by covering in water.
- Oil a large skillet, and stir fry the rehydrated potatoes.
- Tear up pieces of pre-cooked bacon and add to potatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine entire package of egg mixture and 1 1/4 cups water (or 3T egg mix to 4T of water for each egg).
- Pour egg mixture into the hot potato and bacon filled skillet.
- Stir until eggs are fully cooked.
- During final stage of egg cooking, shred string cheese packets and stir into egg mix.
- Place a large scoop breakfast mixture on a flour tortilla and roll up.
- Serve warm.
- You can substitute tofu for any meat product.
- Add a squirt of Tabasco or salsa to spice it up.